Five Things to Remember While Playing Hold ‘em:
1. 1.If you don’t think about your position at the table, you will be a consistent loser.
2. 2.There are 10 people at the table. This means you get to see 8 hands for free. Be patient.
3. 3.Think what your perfect flop, turn or river cards are. If you whiff, it’s probably a good time to fold.
4. 4.Only limp or call when your hand can stand a re-raise. Otherwise, you will bleed chips over the long run.
5. 5. Don’t fall in love with your hand. Pocket Kings are Ace magnets!